Adventures and Hope

Posted by Dan , Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:29 PM

Summer has been nice so far. Working is going great. I got a new guy working under me in Cedar that I had to show the ropes to. So far I have had lots of great adventures.

With my new job came some opportunities to see what a great place Utah is to see. My first far away call was in Escalante, so I took Trent and we hiked some sweet red rock. The next day I was on my way to Wahweap at Lake Powell. I took Trevor and we hung out at the beach with some ducks, and hiked around a bit. Then the next day I was off to Mesquite with the fam for Kristin's annual birthday trip. I think we like her birthday best, nobody else has a mandatory vacation. Then today I went on another hike into the snowy river just east of Cedar.
It has been good to spend time with friends in the outdoors. The older I get the more I appreciate things like that. Still waiting for June to roll around so I can finally be with Savannah. I will post again if I take any more pictures.

1 Response to "Adventures and Hope"

Dave and Kristin Says:

Dan, I love that you are updating your blog! I guess my little bro really is growing up...tear. Appreciating the outdoors, a good job, and a girlfriend???? It was great seeing you in Mesquite! You better be there next year. Remember it's MANDATORY!!!!! Love ya!

Post a Comment