New Adventures

Posted by Dan , Friday, July 2, 2010 9:48 AM

Las Vegas.
Family Vacation this year. For about a week we were in the happiest place on earth. Not Sin City, that was just a stop so the drive was bearable, I mean Disneyland!

I saw Mickey talking to some kids, so I walked over and said "Hey Mickey!" He waved and gave me a perfect photo op. What a nice mouse.

Disneyland is really most fun when you can enjoy the magic with kids. My two favorite nieces were there to keep me entertained and show me the whimsy of childhood. A long day of standing and walking in the sun can get to anyone so me and Jade had to take a break and make some calls.


So, we had one "beach day" and I can say it was one of the most fun. My dad sat on the sand and I made sure that he knew he was getting in to fight the waves with me. It didn't take long for Jason, my dad, and I to look fear in the face.

We each found our own way of fighting the waves, some would leave you dazed with a rancid salt taste in your mouth.

In the end we all knew it was better to just enjoy the power of the Pacific. And that we did, until we all were victim to a sunburn that we could never forget.

My father is quite agile in the water.

Laguna Beach.

You can tell we are at the happiest place on earth!

The last time that I was in Disneyland was more than 10 years ago. I forgot what I was missing! California Adventure was a nice addition to the magic that I remember. Thanks for taking me. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone.

1 Response to "New Adventures"

Random Rileys Says:

I've always loved that laguna picture.

Post a Comment