A Better Me...

Posted by Dan , Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:38 PM

I am graduating in a couple of weeks. Things are looking good, I have lots of prospective job opportunities. I figured that since there was so many things changing in my life that I have to change and keep up with them. Since the start of the year, I have been working out and lost 20+ lbs. I also decided that it was time for a haircut. I like seeing my neck and face again. I am feeling really good, and looking forward to no more tests and boring lectures. Everyone has been a big help in getting me this far and I'm lucky to have to family that I do. I'll update with graduation stuff after it happens. May 6th! Later.

2 Response to "A Better Me..."

Random Rileys Says:

You could use your short hair pic on facebook.

Dave and Kristin Says:

Love it Dan! You look great!

Post a Comment